domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS





  • 1. What your name?

My name is Lucia




  • 2.  How old are you?

I´m twelve years old


  • 3. What did you last weekend?

I went to Huesa and visited grandparents


  • 4. What are you going to do after school?

I am going to go to my home and have lunch


  • 5. Where do you live now?

I live now in Quesada




  • 6. What time do you go to bed?

Every nigth I go to bed at half past ten or sometimes I little later

  • 7. What do you want to be?

I am going to be a teacher  or bank clerk.


  • 8. How are you?

I am fine and you?


  • 9. How do you go to school?

I am going to school on foot and sometimes I by car


  • 10. Has the car got wings?

No, It hasn´t. It is impossible






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario